Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thank you to everybody who came to the Handmade market and stopped by for a little chat, it was lovely to meet/see you! It was a great busy day, I was delighted to see how many people like and support handmade.
Luckily the rain did not fall until the very end and the mud pools did not put anyone off from wondering around the Handmade living tent.
I met some really lovely ladies yesterday and I am looking forward to hearing from them about the customised jewellery they would like me to create. Please keep an eye on this website and the online shop as all the items from the market are going to be uploaded there today. 
Now that I know what is most popular, I will keep making those designs in different colours and with slight twists (not just the same boring stuff) and upload them to the online shop.
Thank you to all my lovely supporters from around the world too, I am planning something special for you all!
Love,
Catalina xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had fun and did splendid in sales! Nice work on your display :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Onye! I had a great time at the market, lovely to meet designers and chat to customers :)

    ReplyDelete

free hit counter
free hit counter