Sunday, August 29, 2010

Welcome!

It has been a long journey getting this blog ready, but it is finally done and I would like to welcome you all to my very own jewellery cyber space.

As expected, you will find here photos of my creations and links to my Etsy online shop where you can buy them. However this space will offer much more than just this, it will give you an insight in the creation process of every single piece of my jewellery.

I will share with you the inspiration and the excitement of new ideas, the design and the big plans, the creation with its frustrations and discoveries and of course the end piece which most of the times turns out completely differently than planned, but nevertheless unique and beautiful.

Please stop by and leave a comment, a suggestion, a question and if you like what you see, why not follow me down the jewellery making road and enjoy the colourful ride!

Thank you,

Catalina

No comments:

Post a Comment

free hit counter
free hit counter