Sunday, September 5, 2010

Blossoms

Spring is such a beautiful time of the year... the blossoms with the most delicate perfume, the sunshine and the fresh breeze, the green baby leaves, birds' love songs, the point of no return when it feels as if winter will never come back. I wish I could spend my entire days outside and take the deepest breaths of spring to last for the rest of the year.

Since none of these is possible, I will try to capture the Forever Spring in my jewellery, a collection of flowers, ladybirds and bees, fresh green leaves, birds and songs with the occasional rain drops and rainbows.

This is my first attempt, a bunch of delicate blue flowers wrapped in copper wire. This one will be a pendant on a copper chain, soon available in my online shop. More to come :) Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

free hit counter
free hit counter